Our Mission & Vision
PawSafe Animal Rescue exists to provide a better life for adoptable companion animals without homes and to assist in the effort to limit the overpopulation of these animals through a low kill methodology.
The key principles that we follow to assist us in achieving our goals are:
- Keep animals in their homes through quality veterinary care, training programs and community education.
- Shelter and find homes for sick, injured, abused and abandoned adoptable domestic animals.
- Reduce overpopulation of these animals through spay and neuter programs.
- Prevent cruelty to these animals by enforcing animal protection laws.
- Foster compassion towards these animals through education.
- Share our knowledge and experience with other animal welfare organizations.
PawSafe Animal Rescue tirelessly strives for and envisions the day where every adoptable companion animal has a loving, responsible home, where no animal will suffer from abuse, neglect or ignorance. We look forward to a society that no longer views adoptable companion animals as a disposable commodity and people responsibly spay or neuter their animals to put an end to the overpopulation that exists today.
Please take a few minutes to watch PawSafe’s video about what we do and why we volunteer for this cause.