As a PAWSAFE ANIMAL RESCUE, INC. (PawSafe) Volunteer you will be required to abide by the terms of a volunteer agreement. The agreement below details what PawSafe will expect of you and what you can expect of PawSafe.
If accepted as PawSafe Volunteer, my form submission below indicates that I have read, understand and agree to the following:
1) I will abide by all PawSafe’s policies and procedures.
2) I agree and understand that any dog placed in my home is a foster dog and I do not have the right to relocate or place that animal(s) without PawSafe’s written agreement.
3) I understand that puppies / dogs placed in foster care can be carrying a disease that may still be developing – such as Parvo – or be undergoing other medical treatment.
4) At no time may I seek medical attention at my own vet on PawSafe’s behalf and require reimbursement for fees. PawSafe works with VCA in Danbury CT and Brook Farm in Carmel NY. Any animal needing to be seen by a vet must be seen there and we will arrange the appointment.
5 I hereby agree to release, indemnify and hold PawSafe, its officers, directors, employees, and agents from any and all claims, damages, and liability arising from or related to my activities as a PawSafe Volunteer under this agreement or for any negligent act or omission by PawSafe, its officers, directors, employees, and agents.
6) If under 18, this form must be signed by a legal guardian or parent
By submitting this form you are agreeing to the Foster Agreement above.